Recipe for motivation
Purpose: is to motivate, push people to look toward the future instead of dwelling and regretting)
- Preset mind to 350 degrees of positivity. Having a bright attitude is the best way to prepare and be ambitious.
- Stir your confidence, perseverance and effort into your ready-made capabilities and smarts. How fortunate to already have a mess-free, unique blend of your own potential!
- Don’t forget to sprinkle in the commitment and dedication that you have held onto this whole semester.
- Let rest. Sleeping and taking care of yourself is the main priority.
- Stir well, until you have achieved an equal balance between school, health and social life.
- Let cool. Don’t be apprehensive; stay calm and trust yourself.
- Don’t worry if things are looking a little glum; this is only the beginning.
- Repeat steps, if necessary. We learn everything through trial and error.
- Don’t stop trying until your personal goals feel accomplished.
- Top with a dash of anticipation and sprinkles of hope.